It Is His Character Which Makes Trump So Unfit To Be Our President

August 5, 2018

I am reposting a short piece I  wrote 22 month ago, about a month before Trump won the Presidency. It was my final assessment of his unfitness to be President. 
Sadly, and more importantly dangerously,  the warning posed by this short essay by Frank Outlaw is being borne out daily by Trump's behavior.

"Watch your thoughts; they become your words.
Watch your words; they become your actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny."
***************************************************
Years ago, at Miami University, I was asked to address the  question,  "Does Character Count?"
I was amazed that anyone would think it necessary to address a question with such a self evident answer. 
I concluded my talk: "Without character, nothing counts."

******************************************************

It is in the end his character which makes Donald Trump so unfit to be our nation's President.

No comments:

Post a Comment