"Looking Back-Looking Forward: Reflections and Recollections"--Personal Essays

March 19, 2018

I recently published a series of essays and reflections on personal experiences, beliefs and readings which, in one way or another, have significantly influenced my life.
 
They include essays on my time with the Walt Disney Company and at Yale University; my battle with cancer; the role of religion in my life; and what I describe as a “Personal Model for Living.” 
 
A few of these essays capture blogs which I’ve posted on this site over the past several years. 
 
I’ve tried to capture my view of our responsibility to ourselves and to each other, particularly the young.  I include direct extracts from and reflections on the writings of my favorite authors, as well as our relations with other countries, particularly Russia, with which I have had a long relationship.
 
While the content is diverse and eclectic, I hope readers will find threaded throughout a commitment to service, to respecting and helping others and to the values of integrity, tolerance, justice, courage and simply never giving up.

******************************************
 
The essay collection is available on Amazon and other book-sellers.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment